Friday, February 26, 2010

Quite Your Inner Critic...

This is an excerpt from a person I admire,I thought I would share it with you all since I find it useful to read and process when feeling stressed or bogged down with the weight that everyday carries in our busy lives.



[You know that little voice in your head that has so much power over you. It says you can't when you actually can. It says you look horrible today when you actually are beautiful everyday. It is the voice that we create through years of failure, and judgement on ourselves and others. I guess we could blame a lot of it on our parents, but we are adults now and it it time to take responsibility. My challenge for you is to quite the inner critic. Free yourself of the barriers that this voice has created and love yourself everyday. ]

As Always, Take Care.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment