Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Things Coming from this Corner

Hello Tuesday,

Mr Suffolk Pageant went awesome last Wednesday night, Jonathan Lang from Wicked! took home the coveted crown and was dubbed the first ever,Mr. Suffolk. Jeffrey Morris, aka, Mr. SunNorml, was the runner up . The event was amazing all the guys did awesome and I enjoyed all the guys talents, cheers and it was especially fun to share the opening dance number with the five other guys. I met a lot of cool guys and hopefully built the foundation for a couple friendships, it was all worth it. Thanks to anyone who came out.

Also, this week is huge for me academically and work wise, simply put, I am putting the petal to the metal before summer break.

This summer I also just found out I will be interning in the marketing and advertising department for the Improper Bostonian, i cant wait !


Take care of the mind, the rest will follow.Be well.

As Always, Take Care.

John


John

No comments:

Post a Comment