Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me,Myself and My Apps.















Hello All,

Many of you are already familiar with the IPhone and its amazing capabilities. Being heralded as the first internet enabled smart phone by Apple. I think that much like the IPhone, our lives are an exciting platform filled with numerous applications that allow us to experience life at our full potential. I embrace the fact that I live in a DIgital Age, it is such a luxury to be a student, learning about social and academic life in such a progressive time period. I have an ever growing love and eagerness to learn more about the social media landscape, since I am an enthusiast.

I have decided to share through images, since we are defined as a visual entity, logos that I use and resemble my life through applications.

Hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. As social media continues to expand to more and more sites and applications and integrated devices, it is important to remember that social media is not just Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. It is much more than that. It is all the forums and sites listed in this post and more. All of these things enhance our capability to communicate.

    ReplyDelete