Sunday, March 7, 2010

Boston,the city I love

Hello Sunday,

I hope you all are out enjoying this gorgeous day in the city. I love days like today, with the streets filled of people, a vibrance and array of people gather and just partake in the beauty of the city. Today is a postcard day for sure.I took a trip to the Rose Kennedy Greenway in the North End, to meet up with some friends. We then took a nice walk along Christopher Columbus Park, met up with some fellow ambassadors for a bit. It was also fun to finally bust out the "cutoff" tees again. hah!

Days like today always reiterate the fact that moving to Boston was one of the best decisions of my life.

With this last week approaching before spring break, buckle down, work hard in the classroom so that you can have fun and enjoy your break to the fullest. But today, remember, to enjoy and treat yourself right! I just CHALLENGE you to treat yourself right and have fun with the people you surround yourself with, this is a day we should all enjoy !

Im off to hit the books, like a champ.

Take care and stay healthy!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment