Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Discovery...

I am learning one of the most important things to surrender to is time. Trying to force things just doesn't bode well for us as individuals most of the time. Overcoming obstacles in life take time. When making a life choice that will alter the course of your future, have faith in yourself and enjoy the journey, because that is the beauty of life.
If you are currently unhappy with where you are in life then I CHALLENGE you to look at the journey you traveled that led you to where you are now, have patience with life and be thankful for the little luxuries you have been granted.

As Always , Take Care and stay out of the rain !

John

1 comment:

  1. Nice post John! Can't wait for the next entry. I wish I could get new posts sent to my emails though!
    -The Roommate

    ReplyDelete