Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Funday

Hello All,

Please, do not be alarmed that I am coming to you on Monday, I just woke up today and told myself " Gee,what an awesome opportunity to share with all my loyal fan base the wonders that Suffolk is offering this week. This week is the annual " Unity Week" the theme this year is "Project Unity", the week starts tonight with Nick Verreos from Project Runway in the C. Walsh Theater, free! Nick, will share his insight about the fashion industry and his road to success and national attention.Directly following, there will be a reception in the Donahue Cafe with food and a chance to meet Nick and get his autograph.The event is brought to you by Program Council, Student Leadership and Involvement and Office of Retention Services. This week is sure to a very engaging week, filled with fun, exciting programs to help educate, inform and make the student body more aware of social prejudice within our culture, by coming together to promote unity on campus.

This Saturday, march 6 is "Students to Students",an interactive information session in which prospective and incoming students,hosted and carried out solely by the Student Ambassadors. I will be speaking about Student Life here at the University and I cannot wait to share my experiences with the students and become apart of their collegiate search.

As for me , school is getting to the point of high stress levels, with exams and assignments seemingly all piling up at once, I cannot wait to be on spring break vacation in two weeks!

Okay, well I am off to give a campus tour , so I am going to " make like a tree and leave". (that is from the Back to the Future movies)

As Always, Take Care,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment