Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Big iTrip


Hello Wednesday,

"Seeing the web,email, and photos like never before."


Today, I ventured down Newbury Street, with my friend, Luke, to go to the Apple Store to check out the heavily discussed IPad. The exciting platform, compliments of Apple a look.. At first glance I immediately became intrigued by its sophisticated presence. To me, the Apple Ipad goes beyond than solely being branded as a product. Its functions allow it to be deemed and perceived as bold statement, revolutionary idea and creative genius. I would heralded it as the prime push for consumer electronic progression and will forever redefine the way consumers view the class distinction of computing electronics, trailing a path that show emergence of the personal computing market segment.

I am a fan of the Industrial design, sleek display, user friendly software, with its engaging and enlightening operating system and user interface. Also, without a doubt the its range of capabilities, the progression of Apple's applications project with only bode well for the maturity, future of the IPad. Of course the Calendar/Contacts feature would be a huge asset to me as a student deemed " on the go". Of course of all, going hand in hand with my life as a student, the IBook format seems very intriguing.

I am just a little weary of its durability and convenience, it was after all almost named the "ITablet" before its product launch, for good reason, it is a bit to clunky in my opinion and I still cannot shake the image of it just being an enlarged version of the ever popular IPod Touch. I would, love to see a camera instillation within the IPad for convenience and picture capability and video conferencing.

I will probably wait off on the base price of $499 for a 16GB version, as of May 5, 2010.

One thing I can say in confidence, is Apple was surely right when they paired the Ipad with the statement, " A magical, revolutionary product at a unbelievable price". I am curious to how others feel about the IPad, feel free to leave a comment letting me know how you feel.

Take Care.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment